SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING GROUP
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of California, Santa Barbara
- "A minimum Sobolev norm technique for the numerical discretization of PDEs," S. Chandrasekaran and H. Mhaskar. Journal of Computational Physics 299 (2015) 649–666.
- "Minimum Sobolev norm interpolation with trigonometric polynomials on the torus," S. Chandrasekaran, K. R. Jayaraman and H. Mhaskar. Journal of Computational Physics 249 (2013) 96–112.
- "A minimum Sobolev norm numerical technique for PDEs." Short talk on patch MSN method presented at FEMTEC 2013, Las Vegas.
- "A new technique for the numerical solution of PDEs." Early introductory talk on patch MSN method.
- "Resurrecting Equi-Spaced Polynomial Interpolation: A distribution agnostic approach." Introductory talk on the MSN interpolation method.
- "Higher Order Numerical Discretization on Scattered Grids," Ph.D. thesis of Karthik Jayaraman Raghuram.
- "A Minimum Sobolev Norm Discretization Scheme for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations," Master's thesis of Joseph Moffitt.
- "A construction of linear bounded interpolatory operators on the torus," S. Chandrasekaran and H. N. Mhaskar. A later version has been published in Journal of Computational Physics, 2013.
- "Minimum Sobolev Norm Schemes and Applications in Image Processing," S. Chandrasekaran, K. R. Jayaraman, J. Moffitt, H. N. Mhaskar and S.Pauli, in Proc. SPIE 7535, 753507 (2010).
- MSNFD : A Higher Order Finite Difference Method for Solving Elliptic PDEs on scattered points (An Extended version of our paper submitted to ICCS 2011), January 21, 2011, by S. Chandrasekaran, K. R. Jayaraman, M. Gu, H. N. Mhaskar and J. Moffitt.